Pathways programmes 2016
Please click here to apply.
Already have a saved application form?
Our Pathways programmes recruit more than 500 students a year across the country. Students join the programme in Year 12, and must be able to participate for the full two years of their A-levels.
In order to be eligible for the programme, applicants must:
- Demonstrate an interest in their chosen Pathways subject
- Attend a state school or college that is not fully selective
- Have at least 5 As or A*s at GCSE
- Be either the first generation in their family to attend university or be or have been eligible for Free School Meals while at secondary school.
In addition, preference will be given to applicants:
- In schools with below average levels of attainment / progression to university
- In schools with high free school meal rates
- From disadvantaged postcodes as evidenced by POLAR data.
Applicants also need to live within commuting distance of the university running the Pathways programme they’re applying to. Universities are currently accepting applications as follows:
Pathways to Law
- University of Bristol: OPEN
- University of Exeter: OPEN
- University of Leeds: OPEN
- University of Leicester: OPEN
- University of Liverpool: OPEN
- London Programme (London School of Economics, Queen Mary University of London, University of Roehampton): OPEN
- University of Manchester: OPEN
- Nottingham Programme (University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University): OPEN
- University of Oxford: OPEN
- University of Warwick: OPEN
Pathways to STEM
- University of Nottingham: OPEN
- University of York: OPEN
Pathways to Coding
- Queen Mary University, London: OPEN