Please click here to apply.
Already have a saved application form?
Our Pathways programmes recruit more than 500 students a year across the country. Students join the programme in Year 12, and must be able to participate for the full two years of their A-levels.
In order to be eligible for the programme, applicants must:
- Demonstrate an interest in their chosen Pathways subject
- Attend a state school or college that is not fully selective
- Have at least 5 As or A*s at GCSE
- Be either the first generation in their family to attend university or be or have been eligible for Free School Meals while at secondary school.
In addition, preference will be given to applicants:
- In schools with below average levels of attainment / progression to university
- In schools with high free school meal rates
- From disadvantaged postcodes as evidenced by POLAR data.
Applicants also need to live within commuting distance of the university running the Pathways programme they’re applying to. Universities are currently accepting applications until these closing dates:
Pathways to Law
University of Bristol: CLOSED
- University of Exeter: 28th October
- University of Leeds: 4th November
University of Leicester: CLOSED University of Liverpool: CLOSED London Programme (London School of Economics, Queen Mary University of London, University of Roehampton): CLOSED University of Manchester: CLOSED Nottingham Programme (University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University): CLOSED University of Oxford: CLOSED University of Warwick: CLOSED
Pathways to STEM
University of Nottingham: CLOSED
- University of York: 18th November
Pathways to Coding
Queen Mary University, London: CLOSED